Oxford Motorcycle Hot Grips For Sports Bikes
THE NEW HOTGRIPS™ PREMIUM RANGE From Oxford
Premium HotGrips cater for those who want high performance grips for specific motorcycle types. Three models are available in three styles - Touring, sports and Adventure. So take your pick and enjoy the warmth.
Oxford HotGrips are the ORIGINAL and the BEST. This latest PREMIUM range is the result of over 30 years of research and development by Oxfords British engineers and motorcyclists.
The heated grips have ergonomically engineered surface structures to optimise riding performance. Soft, ultra-grippy diamond tread is inspired by race grips for comfort and feedback.
• The intelligent heat controller uses a sealed-for-life welded case construction for long-term durability and weather-proofing.
• 5 heat settings give the perfect operating temperature up to 50°C with LED lights to indicate the level.
• The Battery Saving Mode protects against flat batteries. If you forget to turn the switch off, it will do it for you!
• New switch technology means that, if the engine is switched off, the grips will automatically turn off until enough power is available. This eliminates the need for the user to buy and fit relays.
• Thanks to their unique expandable design and fool-proof wiring loom, HotGrips are extremely easy to fit.
• Connection to the motorcycle could not be simpler: connect the 2 ring connectors to the battery. No need to wire the positive to a live ignition feed.
2 x HotGrips (Heated Grips)
1 x Intelligent heat controller
1 x Metal bracket and fittings for mounting the heat controller
1 x Wiring loom, cable ties and grip glue
1 x Instruction booklet and warranty form
Why buy from Bykebitz?
Bykebitz is an authorised re-seller and stockist of the Oxford Heated Grips. Returns are a breeze in the unlikely event of a problem. Buying Oxford Products from Bykebitz gives you the confidence of buying from a retailer that has more than 30 years of experience.
We offer a 12 Month warranty with this product, this covers you against faulty manufacturing and must be fitted and used in accordance with the supplied instructions and not modified in any way.
|Capacity in Litres||No|
|Select Classic Seal Size||No|
|Select Pro-Moly Seal Size||No|
|Estimated Delivery Date||N/A|
Items will be despatched on the same day of ordering if we have the stock available and ordered before 1pm (Mon-Fri).
If the item is not in stock and following the email notification from us the following delivery times may apply to our main brands: Givi up to 14 working days, Hepco & Becker up to 10 working days, SW Motech up to 7 working days and Helibars up to 14 working days.
Please contact us before ordering if you need this item urgently.
Next day delivery (Excluding Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays) available for mainland UK only.
Note: We are unable to ship any Batteries or Aerosols outside of the UK.
See full Terms & Condtions for more info
No Quibble Returns
We operate a 365 day retruns policy in addition to the standard 30 day policy.
This means that if the item is faulty due to a manufacturing defect (not misuse) we will exchange or refund the item upon inspection and agreement by both parties.
See our full Returns Policy here.