The tough TRAX ADV aluminum cases accept any challenge: Embossed designs add to the stability of the welded aluminum walls with a strength of 1.5 millimeters. The removable lid with anodized aluminum carrying handle and quick release fastener allows easy loading and unloading of the waterproof motorcycle cases. A lateral chamfer on the outer case edge provides ground clearance while cornering. With TRAX ADV aluminum pannier system you are ready for adventure. The complete system consists of the following components: TRAX ADV side cases, EVO side carriers, adapters and lock cylinder set at an attractive price. Carrier and case configuration have been carefully selected to complement the motorcycle models tail geometry and exhaust system.Features EVO Side Carrier:
- Removable side carrier
- To mount and demount within seconds at barely visible fixing lugs, due to quick fasteners
- Made of oval tube, carefully constructed position close to the motorcycle
- Can be adapted to hold cases from different brands
- Highly functional and firm tubular steel construction
- Sturdy steel tube, black powder-coated surface
- Tough and waterproof aluminum side case
- Outer chamfer for best ground clearance while cornering
- Fiber-reinforced plastic corners
- Embossed designs and welded body provide high stability
- Robot welding and punch riveting prevent moisture ingress
- Cases are anodized (silver design) or powder-coated (black design) against oxidation and abrasion
- Easy-to-clean surface
- Completely removable lid with quick release fastener
- 4 tie-down points, integrated into the lid corners (e.g. for tent or expansion bag)
- Stainless steel latches, anodized aluminum handles
- Pre-installed mounting rails also serve as a strengthening frame
- Exchangeable sealing gasket
- Easy mounting on all EVO carriers
- Adaptation kits for mounting on carriers from other brands available
- Available in two sizes and two colours
- Capacity: TRAX ADV L: 45 l / TRAX ADV M: 37 l
- Dimensions: 49 x 28 x 37 cm / 49 x 23 x 37 cm
- Weight: 5.4 kg / 5.1 kg
- Material: aluminum (wall strength 1.5 mm)
- Colour: black, powder-coated interior and exterior or silver, anodized interior and exterior
- TRAX ADV L, side case, 45 l, left, black
- TRAX ADV L, side case, 45 l, right, black
- EVO side carrier for Zero DSR (15-)
- Adaptation kit
- Lid limiter
- Lock cylinder set: 6 locks / 2 keys
- Anti-theft device
- Key chain: Functional tool
- Carrying bag
- Mounting material
- Mounting instructions
- Compatible with ALU-RACK and TRAX ADV topcase engineered by SW-MOTECH
|Capacity in Litres||N/A|
|Warranty Period||Please Check|
|Warranty Limitations||Please Check|
|Select Classic Seal Size||N/A|
|Select Pro-Moly Seal Size||N/A|
|Estimated Delivery Date||N/A|
Items will be despatched on the same day of ordering if we have the stock available and ordered before 1pm (Mon-Fri).
If the item is not in stock and following the email notification from us the following delivery times may apply to our main brands: Givi up to 14 working days, Hepco & Becker up to 10 working days, SW Motech up to 7 working days and Helibars up to 14 working days.
Please contact us before ordering if you need this item urgently.
Next day delivery (Excluding Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays) available for mainland UK only.
Note: We are unable to ship any Batteries or Aerosols outside of the UK.
See full Terms & Condtions for more info
No Quibble Returns
We operate a 365 day retruns policy in addition to the standard 30 day policy.
This means that if the item is faulty due to a manufacturing defect (not misuse) we will exchange or refund the item upon inspection and agreement by both parties.
See our full Returns Policy here.